Monday, March 22, 2010

More referred orders!

Iron Fist #12 cover

I was quite surprised (again) when reading an email from Mycomicshop.com informing me I’ve had 5 referred orders in the last 6 months! So far, I have had 4 payments thanks to this affiliation system totaling a nice USD105.88 since I started my comics blog in august 2008. It won’t pay my bills but it sure is handy to purchase some more books!

As I had accumulated some credits from previous times, I’ve finally placed an order and got myself a nice copy of Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus that collects the series that was started by Ed Brubaker and Matt Fraction in 2006 (plus some more).

It is 560 pages of pure kung-fu awesomeness that I’ll be receiving very soon and all thanks to you my good readers. So I’d like to thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart… It’s not only the fact that I’m receiving some money out of it, but just to know that some people out there are really reading what I’m posting and it is actually beneficial to some of you in some way. It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and makes me somehow proud of this ugly looking (but useful) blog. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP