Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mycomicshop.com weekly promotions

comicshop

This week's promotion over at Mycomicshop.com are:


5% off pre-1981 issues

10% off modern-era issues in the following groups:

Dark Horse Titles

DC M to Z Titles

First Publishing Titles

X-Men Titles

How can you get access to the discounted prices? Easy, just click on one of the above links and enter my preferred customer password for this week: HEADQUARTERS

Disclosure:

As I am part of their affiliate program, clicking on one of the above links will help me out raising some credits for my future purchases... Mycomicshop.com will credit 15% of your first order (yes, your first order only, not the following ones) on my account. As a way to thank you, I offer the weekly password so you can enjoy a 10% rebate... So we both win something in the end! Thanks for you support!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP