Thursday, September 25, 2008

About this week’s promotion

As you have seen in my previous post, Mycomicshop.com is having a weekly promotion which gives you 10% on all comics and graphic novels published in and after 1990. This is a great opportunity for everybody to pick up lots of books on the cheap. In addition to the ones I’ve mentioned before, here’s some books I think you should take this opportunity to pick up:

300
Local
Sin City (7 TPBs)
V for Vendetta
Y The Last Man (10 TPBs)

Totally 20 books… Some of you may think it’s a lot of books for a single order and it represents a lot of money too, but when you think about it, you get 10% off and you’ll only have to pay for shipment once.

Anyway, this does it for me and I’m going on a shopping spree… Make sure to pick up some issues.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP