Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Web comics?

Up to now, I’m not what you could call a web comic super fan. I always liked to feel the book in my hands for some reason. But lately I’ve been checking some of them and it seems there’s a couple of nice ones worth looking at.

The first one is Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield’s FreakAngels. It seems quite interesting, and I guess popular as well as they’re getting the first volume printed out to sell in stores.

The second one is Goats by Jon Rosenberg. It just got featured over at Comic Book Resources as one of the web comics to watch… So I’ll give it a try as well.

The point is there seems to be some nice material published on the web right now. It’s easily accessible and free of charge so those of you who don’t have access to a real store or are getting delivery troubles where you live, it’s a good alternative.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP