Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you note

Good day all. It’s been a while since I’ve last written anything here. I’ve been quite busy leveling my tank to 80 (which I haven’t reached yet), reading Y The last man and dealing with other unplanned and unpleasant events IRL.

So anyway, I just wanted to thank the 2 guys that actually read my blog at least once… I’ve received a nice email from Mycomicshop.com yesterday informing that I earned USD30 from referred orders. It’s funny, I know it’s only USD30 but I feel quite fulfilled that my little efforts to help fellow comics’ readers somehow got rewarded… Just when I started thinking this affiliate program thing wasn’t working! Maybe I should start posting their promotions here again, especially there’s a good one going on right now…

So thank you both for your contributions, I hope you enjoyed Mycomicshop.com prices and services and had a nice time reading the books you picked.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP