Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Comics value packs at Mycomicshop.com!!!

I’ve noticed that when browsing Mycomicshop.com weekly promotions. They’ve recently added a Value Pack section to their website where you can order 2 pounds of comics for USD6.95. That’s great value!

How does that work? Well, you choose one of the available themes, let’s say the Iron Man value pack, and Mycomicshop.com sends you 2 pounds of Iron Man comics… The only thing is you don’t get to pick which comics you’ll actually get, so don’t expect to be lucky and receive the very first issue of Fantastic Four or anything, but if you’re just looking to get some reading materials that’s a great way to discover new characters (by new I mean a character you don’t already know).

I think this is great news for us… I have not tried it yet but am planning on ordering some just for fun and see what I actually get.

For more information, check out Mycomicshop.com’s value packs page… I’ll also add a permanent link in the bargains section.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP