Friday, September 18, 2009

You’ve got mail

I’ve had been in the impossibility of checking my email inbox in the last few days as I was busy dealing with other things, work and a sick son being among them. When coming in this morning, I fired up my web browser to find out I had received some sweet email from Mycomicshop.com:

"You had 1 referred order in the time period 05/28/09 to 09/10/09 with a combined total (excluding tax and shipping) of $130.16. Since mycomicshop.com Credit is your selected payment method, you earned 15% of that subtotal, which is $19.52. You previously had $7.68 in mycomicshop.com credit earned from the Affiliate Program. Your new total is $27.20. This credit is now available for you to use at mycomicshop.com."

So I thought I’d thank the person who used the promotional codes posted on this blog to purchase his/her books…

I also thought about other things… Like this is not the first referred order I got, maybe the 4th one… So I know like at least 4 persons came to read this blog, but what about others? Are there other people who just pass by and read what I put up online? Until now, I had no real way to know that, and I thought those were probably the only 4 persons that actually found my blog… I became interested in knowing the traffic I had here and decided to subscribe to Statcounter.

Statcounter is a free service that helps people like me keep track of how many visitors they get over time. I have been using it for 2 or 3 days now, and surprisingly, I was pleased to see that I’ve had 29 visitors so far… Not too bad, I was thinking it was gonna stay flat for most of the time.

Now I wonder why no one is actually leaving any comment… That would be nice to get some kind of feedback, even if that would be only about the blog’s design or something…

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP