Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Statcounter features

I took a look at my statcounter over the week-end. I had not had time to look at it closely since I created my account, but there is one fun feature that allows users to know where people who access their blog reside.

Out of all the visitors I’ve had (not too many, up to know it’s around 50) some were from U.S., U.K., Russia, Brazil, Quebec, another one somewhere in Africa (forgot which country exactly) and some more… It’s funny but I had never thought it’d be seen by such a diverse group of people… I wish I had started using statcounter earlier, it’s fun to check those kind of statistics.

So anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, I hope you're enjoying what you're finding here!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP